How to prepare your robot for the collect
Make sure you keep a backup of all your files.
2. Return Material Authorization (RMA)
In one of the emails we will send you, you will find the Return Material Authorization (RMA).
Check if the information about you on the form is correct, paying attention to the return address you provided as we will send your robot back to this address.
Print it in 2 copies:
- 1 copy should be inserted inside the robot box.
- 1 copy should be taped on top of the robot box, making sure the RMA number is visible.
3. Put your robot in its box
Make sure to keep the charger and the accessory box as we will not provide these items with the replacement robot (unless otherwise specified by the Support team).
Check our reboxing video for Pepper or NAO.
4. Robot transport
- FOR SWAP: Our Logistic Services Team will soon contact you to send you the replacement robot and to arrange an appointment to pick up your robot as well.
- FOR REPAIR: Send your robot to our Repair Center at the following address (for EMEA):
Repair Service/Fleet Department
Softbank Robotics Europe
43 rue du Colonel Pierre Avia
Phone: 01 77 37 17 52