The Basics - Learn it NAO6
The Basics is intended to get to know the highly interesting field of modern robotics in a playful way.
- Simple: topics for beginners guided all along with exercises.
- Structured: students immediately apply their knowledge with practical exercises.
- Varied: this textbook starts to guide students towards independent work and support teachers in accelerating the learning regarding their programming skills, workflow...
- 4 different levels: basic, beginner, advanced and expert. Step by step, the students learn how to connect NAO, control and program it with Choregraphe.
- Integration of external programming environments such as Python or C ++ opens up a multitude of possibilities
Resources inside the textbook:
- Illustration to explain every step of each chapter
- Chapter summary for each level
- Solutions with text and video
You will also need to download Choregraphe, our visual programming tool to use the eBook.
Download Choregraphe here
Pour télécharger la version complète de ce livre blanc, remplissez simplement le formulaire ci-dessous